View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:44 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hunter stood with his sleek black fur and his small mouse in his jaw. He listened carefully to Sprocket, the tom who’s territory he was in while he nodded carefully it was only dusk in leafbare at that time. I feel inclined to refuse, yet I keep falling for his tricks, let me guess, in exchange, I’ll be enslaved to him for two to three moons hunting for him or marking his borders. he couldn’t keep silent about it,” What do I owe you for this kindness. Like, how many moons of enslavement does this cost?” He asked pressuming Sprocket would understand. He wanted answers, he’d get answers, realizing he might have sounded rude he added in a quick thing,” if you don’t mind telling me.”
Sprocket looke at the tom in confusion, "You don't owe me nothin', you can stay as long as you want and you can leave whenever you please. I'm just looking to help you out, just like another cat helped me. Maybe a bit of friendship too." He chuckled. He started to head to his den, not knowing if the tom would follow or not.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; January 9th, 2018 at 07:44 AM.