View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:45 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hunter nodded wondering why the tom would say that, don’t owe nothin’, I do right? What tricks he got up his fur... he didn’t voice his slight concern just followed as if he accepted what Sprocket voiced.
"It's just a few tail lengths away." He muffled though the fur of the mouse. Sprockets den wasn't that easy to see, the tom had torn out some roots from the base of the tree and dug underground. All the entrance looked like was a gap between the thick roots of the tree. "It's just under here," he said as he squeezed though the entrance. It was only a tail length more of walking before the cats came into a large clearing with a single nest in it. It had taken the tom many moons to get it this huge. There was an exit on the other side of clearing, it was meant for any emergencies. The den was pretty dim, but the sunlight from both entrance and the exit made the clearing brighter then it would be at night. The tom also had dug out a small cave in his den for herbs. "Well, this is my home. Make yourself comfortable." He stretched, kneading the ground for a few moments. He sat and wrapped his tail around him, He bit into the still warm mouse. He only took him a few moments to finish off the mouse, he buried the bones and began to clean his muzzle. "Whenever you're ready I can show you where to getwater and we can collet stuff for your nest. Theres no rush, its still daylight and you need rest." He mewed

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!