View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

CARTER LEE ASHDOWN
[ appearance will change once they have grown to be the official king and such. if the picture isn't okay, i can change it to the other one ]
[ @Rubinaito ]

sat atop a medium boulder, a male twisted a small, metal blade over the grey material beneath him. a cloak lay upon his shoulders, hood raised and covering a pale face. short, wavy brown hair was seen through the hood, contrasting against such a tone of flesh. within the thin locks of hair, streaks of a bright blue could be seen. after many moments, the male replaced his blade into its holster latched to his right thigh. i wonder where he is, he thought, sighing with a boredom-filled breath. normally, he would be practicing to raise himself to a higher level, but he did not want to do so without his friend around. hand raising up to his chest, he grabbed a hold of a small locket dangling from it. engraved on the locket was two names. carter and alexander. carter, which was his name, should have been the second to be engraved, as he was of lower class than alexander. shrugging to himself, carter leaned back against the boulder and allowed the hood to fall from over his head.

pale skin was formed upon sharp features, framed by dark brown hair. blue swirled within it, also reaching down to his eyes, which were like a sun-kissed ocean. they were warm and liquidy, although they held a hidden haunting in them. only those who knew carter could decipher the look and what it meant. he was certainly not an open book, like some may think. carter tended to leave his emotions bottled up instead of flaunting them around the city, looking for attention. his expression usually remained stoic at all times.

well, unless he was around alexander, of course.

ever since they were born, both of them were inseperable. but now, with alexander growing to be the king, carter wasn't sure of how their relationship would last. alexander would need to find a female in order to create the next generation of royalty. clearly, carter could not do so. the thought brought a twisting whirl of worry and jealousy together, settling low in his heart. alexander could never choose him. he was royalty, and carter was a mere mage of the water element, working to become a part of the ordo guild. they would soon drift apart as their duties came upon them. how could their friendship ever possibly last?

Friendship. Was that the right word to define Carter and Alexander's relationship? Alexander couldn't help but ponder that very question as he jumped from rock to rock effortlessly, gazing at the golden locket dangling from his fingers that shone in the artificial sunlight. He paused, spotting Carter not too far away, sitting on a large boulder. He smiled a little, glad to see his best friend. Alexander was a little relieved that Carter wasn't training without him- the young prince dearly wanted to level up with Carter at the same time. The thought that Carter would probably quit somewhere around Level 8 like the Seven Great Mages did was a little disheartening seeing as it was Alexander's duty to the kingdom to reach Level 10. But, they were both stuck down in Level 3; they had lots of time to train and have good fun with each other before Alexander's duties would eventually shorten the time he could share with Carter. "Well, hello there dark, tall, and handsome. Whatever are you doing, sitting there and brooding?" Alexander called out in a fake, distinguished accent with a bit of a feminine tone. Alexander prided himself on his falsetto, as it made for great pranks on the Tier One guards that loved to snoop around his quarters. Alexander struck a pose, one hand on his hip and the other resting on his chest. "Why, to sit there when you could come with me down to the local tavern... It's a travesty!" He purred, continuing his act before bursting out into laughter and dropping the silly pose and accent. He was the Yin to Carter's Yang; Alexander wore his emotions on his sleeve and loved practical jokes while Carter was a little more serious and kept his emotions secret (although Alexander could read him like a book).

Alexander made his way over to Carter and sat down on the boulder next to him. His head was a good foot below Carter's thanks to the height of the boulder, which wouldn't pass in the royal court but it never really mattered to Alexander. Not with Carter around. Alexander leaned back, his golden armor gleaming in the artificial sun as he stared into the dark, starry sky above them. He gently rubbed his thumb on the locket, which wasn't hidden beneath the plates of his armor like usual (since he didn't want the necklace to get damaged during training). "We should venture outside of the City today." He mentioned off-handedly, glancing up at Carter and shifting so he could look at him better. "You and me, swinging swords and fighting off those infectious Noir." He summoned his sword and swung it slightly, careful to keep it away from Carter. "Have a good ol' romp around the forest, you and me." He looked back at Carter with a smile, hoping his friend would say yes. He sheathed the sword, not wanting to dismiss it yet although he could summon it back effortlessly if he wanted too. He liked the feel of the leather handle, the cool steel contrasting with the warmth of the flames.
@tinyalienkid

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 14th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.