View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Yes, that's fine. Would you like the patrol to find her when they find Crowkit?)

@CinnamonCookie @Flameleaf @ Echofall @SDG

Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
(Sure! Also rip this is so bad)

Copper prowled through the forest, trying to keep her footsteps soft. Leaves crackled beneath her feet and she swore under her breath. Moons of time still hadn't improved the she-cat's ability to float across the forest leaves. Copper's stomach growled and she finally noticed that she needed to eat sometime. She had been following this strange urge for days on end now. This was ridiculous, she was going to catch something and then head... home? Copper shook off the doubtful thought and opened her jaws. She tasted stale cat and... vole! slightly purring with delight she followed the scent and dropped into a crouch, her haunches tensed and ready. Whatever cats were here could back off, she would fight them for food if she wanted too. Copper fixed her gaze on the brown vole snuffling in the grass looking for food. It wasn't near a body of water so it must be desperate. She waited a few more moments, then pounced! Triumphantly, she snapped her jaws down onto the vole and began to eat it, enjoying the rich taste of freshly-caught food.
Dawnshadow paused, then crouched, breathing in the strange scent that Frogspots mentioned. "Yes, it is strange." She whispered. The scen seemed like...a small cat. A kit, perhaps. She sniffed around, then when a squeak came out of the silence besides Copper's rowdiness. She looked at where the squeak happened upon, eyes glued and eyes strained forward. She then saw the glitter of reflective, wide eyes. She sighed, then softened, approuching the young cat and laying down. "Hello, young one." She murmed to him. "I am Dawnshadow. I won't hurt you, and neither will these other cats. What's your name?" She flicked her tail to her patrol, asking them to quiet down.