View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

confession? carter was confused. alexander had never kept anything from him before- had he? it must be important, if it is to stay beyond the border. he couldn't be- no, he wouldn't. his eyes narrowed until the pupils were mere slits, nose scrunched with confusion. "okay." his heart beat fast, though he was slightly perturbed by the sudden seriousnous that alexander spoke with. they had been best friends their whole life. that could never change, no matter what.

once they crossed the border, carter felt a sudden wave of anxiety pass over him. he kept his breathing slow, gaze watching alexander closely. the beauty of the stars didn't stand a chance against the male's. he was undoubtly the most handsome person to ever walk the planet, his blue eyes like an ocean washing against sandy skin. golden hair rested down like the very fire he could conjure, and framed his face immaculately.

alexander was perfect.

carter, well... he wasn't. his skin was too pale, with pink blemishes dotted along it. with hair too dark, eyes a little lazy, and a personality far too different than alexander's, he wasn't like any prince charming. carter wasn't even charming, much less a prince.

he sighed, looking down, until the words reached his ears. what? his eyes widened, jaws parted as surprise, shock, and confusion all spread across his face. he- he has feelings for me too? carter almost exploded with glee, a smile pulling at his lips. then he remembered.

"once we step across that border, everything stays beyond the border."

the kiss sent heat soaring straight to his heart, cheeks brightening and breath quickening. after alexander pulled away, carter was left speechless. his eyes opened slowly, though he was unaware that they had been closed. a hand reached up, thumb gliding across his bottom lip. don't do it, it's all a lie, the thoughts screamed, but he ignored them. carter jumped up, arms wrapping around alexander and lips colliding with his. they were soft and warm, and a scent that was purely alexander drifted to his nostrils. once he pulled away, he pressed their foreheads together and spoke with the softness of a dove's feather. "me too." the words, albeit short, held sincerity behind them.

but it wouldn't last.

[ @Rubinaito ]
[ sobbing because i'm bad at romance ]

Last edited by lio; January 17th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.