View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Foxfur
@Boba Fett

2 has been chosen

The man sighs loudly as he looks at the door... he had enough. He had enough of the pain and the constant fighting! He had enough of forcing himself to love a man that didn’t even love him back! Hell even cheated on him behind his back.
He gets off the bed and began to look at the Mirror than he looks away suddenly “ that damn fox...” he says coldly as he begins to get dressed putting on some blue jeans and a nice black and white shirt. He begins to walk to the kitchen but for some reason he found himself watching the door eager to see Naruto come in why? He didn’t know ... he just felt a need. Something talking to him.. telling him to do something that he didn’t know.. or didn’t want to know.
He begins to sit down and just.. watch the door but than soon he found himself staring at something else.... a knife used to cut meat and vegetables yet .. he found it ... oddly- the thought was quickly cut off when the door open opens and in came Naruto who’s hair was short and as bright as the sun. His eyes a sea blue but held a annoyed look in them as he looks at Sasuke who was just sitting there. Almost Immediately Naruto speaks “ look whatever it is I -“ Sasuke cuts him off with a cold husky voice “ it’s over.” He Says simply and coldly and almost immediately Naruto growls “ stop joking you know you won’t last-“ Sasuke now gets up quickly “ I said it’s over. Get your things and leave I’m not having someone like you ruin me now leave.”
Naruto laughs coldly “ so now you have the guts to tell me off huh? I’m so proud you can finally stand up for yourself pity it won’t work on me so just sit down be a good boy and-“ Sasuke roughly grabs Narutos arm causing the gasp a bit in pain “ I said it’s over you damn needy fox. Get the hell out of here before I do something about it” Naruto laughs softly leaning in “ than do it.”

1) give in and let it go

2) throw him out

3) IT CALLS. OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE