View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
1 or 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Suffer.. yes... suffer
Y’all some dark peeps wanting to see Sasuke suffer ;^; but I kinda want to see him suffer too so!)
He glares at Naruto for a second than.. he steps back sighing softly “ .... fine.. “ he says coldly as Naruto smiles “ coward to the end my love” He Says playfully kissing Sasukes cheek as he begins to walk to the room. Sasuke stands there for a minute and sighs loudly as he begins to grab his keys and just leave the apartment. He didn’t want to deal with it .. knowing that Naruto would most likely cause a other fight. He begins to walk down the stairs rubbing his head a bit feeling a bit of a headache coming on. Than eventually he was outside, it was raining pretty bad but he didn’t care... the rain always calmed him. Which may be odd but... he steps out into the rain smiling softly to himself at the cool refreshing feeling.. “ this is what I needed...” he says calmly to himself as he begins to walk now feeling much better than he was with Naruto. As he walked he eventually finds a sign for a bar, it seemed new and kinda modern which wasn’t exactly Sasukes thing but he could really go for a drink right now than he noticed a little girl far from him watching him with careful eyes. At first he .. had a bit of dejavu because of it and quickly looked away but still... it was familiar. But he just ignores it.. walking into the bar and almost immediately most of the women and some men looked at him some judging him and others admiring the slight peek of his powerful abs underneath his wet shirt. Of course he ignored this and began to sit down at the bar ordering something strong but still... he felt eyes on him.. burning. Yet oddly.. familiar.. he turns around to see the girl just sitting down in a table yet no one saw her.. yet he did. But was quickly snapped back to reality when the bartender slides a other drink to him. He looks at it than at the bartender “ .. I already got my drink” he says calmly as the bartender just smiles “ from lady in red” he was at first confused than he looks behind him to see a woman with pitch black hair and a silk red dress, her eyes amber and her smile was simply Deadly yet captivated him... but still that girl..

1) speak to the girl

2) flirt with the women