View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Well, if we're going with suffering then 2 XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
2.)
Just so he can try to ignore it... but fail
Y’all so evil! XD)
He begins to stand up. Since the fox is cheating might as well have some fun myself. He thinks to himself as he walks over to her and almost immediately she sits straight smiling at him with those eyes of hers. He smiles as he begins to place his hand on the table his back towards the girl yet... he can still feel the stare.
But he ignores it when she speaks in such a elegant and smooth voice “ hello there seems like you got my little gift. “ she purrs playfully as he smiles “ it seems so though it would be a shame if I drank alone so mind if I join you instead?” He asks in his dark husky voice and almost immediately she moves a bit giving him some room to sit. He smiles and begins to sit by her leaning back a bit as he smiles at her. “ so tell me, this gift does it have a name?” He asks softly making her laugh a bit “ so forward.. I like it. Names Destiny a pleasure to meet you mr-“ Sasuke smiles “ please call me Sasuke, Sasuke-“ he cuts himself off seeing the girl .. her ... she ...her neck was twisted. No joke it was twisted and her head was upside down just watching him.. staring at him. He tried to ignore it as destiny snaps her fingers “ don’t get lost on me Sasuke. “ Sasuke forces a laugh trying to look away from whatever the hell he was seeing yet.. he couldn’t look away soon the girls eyes once closed opened showing.. voids. Just a dark abyss staring at him.. calling to him and he suddenly stands up and yells “ What the hell do you want from me?!” He yells out of anger, fear and desperation. He knew it was calling to him! Begging for him to do something yet it won’t say a damn thing! It just stared and stared saying nothing absolutely nothing. Destiny jumps a bit standing up slowly trying to calm the man down “ whoa easy tiger maybe you had too much to-“ She was cut off when he suddenly looks at her.. she steps back in fear... his unusual eye was glowing and somehow she felt afraid because of it than he suddenly begins to turn around “ it was nice meeting you but I gotta go” He Says rather coldly as he slams money onto the counter and suddenly leaves ignoring the girl completely as he gets out of there. Once out ... his head now was pounding in pain. He growls as he grabs his head a bit and began to walk.. but even this wasn’t enough the thing or girl or whatever the hell it is... just began following him. Staring at him! Saying nothing at all!! He was getting annoyed something was trying to come out like some switch begging to be turned on. He growls loudly as he quick turns into a alleyway which just ended up as a dead end. He just.. bangs his head roughly against the wall as he sees the girl now just standing in the way. He begins to laugh coldly “ what do you want?! What the hell do you want!? All I want is a damn peaceful life! You.. whatever demon spawn you are stay the hell-“ the girl steps forward and almost immediately he steps back. “ .... who are you? Answer me!” The girl says nothing yet a other step forward and he ends up falling back. He quickly begins to move back a bit than his hand touches something.. something sharp but than the girls mouth begins to open.. what now?

1) protect yourself with whatever you just touched

2) listen to it