View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"You know what... I can't believe it either, it's amazing how everyone grows up... It's almost as if yesterday, Alderstripe had just turned into Violet's mate, back when she was only his apprentice." Clawedheart said, sighing softly. "We somehow can't deny that he was a great mentor." He added and licked the top of his step-son's head, his smile growing slightly more before he gazed at his mate and pressed his muzzle against hers, firmly, his tail quickly finding hers. "I'm happy as long as you're by my side Ravenclaw, physically or in spirit..." He mewed, meeting her gaze.
Ravenclaw purred softly. "He certainly was a loner but Violeteye did change that." She purred in laughter. "I remember whenhe built her her own den when she was pregnant, staying with her every second." The black warrior licked his fur, closing her eyes. "You always were the cutest tom though. When I heard you had your heart broken, I wanted to tell you that I would love you more than her. I think I proved that?" She looked up at him.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya