View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Stormbreeze heard the soft thud of his apprentice landing carefully before he saw it, he whipped his sandy head around to observe her turn and purred in satisfation when her body moved exactly as he taught her. "Well done Silentpaw, though I assume you wouldn't be so merciful if I was a badger, right?" Stormbreeze mewed, turning to face Silentpaw, "The good thing about this move is that you can use it on cats too. If you are fighting a large, strong warrior, they could easily pin you to the ground, and that would be game over for you. Most warriors expect fights to be head on, that you would go for the stomach or throat, so if you need a quick response this will work for you. While this move certainly isn't enough to win a battle, if you injure their legs, their mobility will be significantly reduced."

Stormbreeze shook his legs, attempting to dislodge the thin layer of snow that coated his paws. "For you currently, your most important weapon is your nimbleness. Though, I would advise if you use this move on a cat, aim for the upper part of the hindleg, your jaw isn't strong enough to injure the bone of the lower leg."

He took a few steps back towards the direction of camp and flicked his tail in instruction for Silentpaw to follow, "For the first moon of your apprenticeship we are going to focus on agility, and we can start building your strength when you are a little bit older. And we can start by running back to camp, try to keep up as well as you can and remember if you start slipping on the snow, shorten your strides until you steady again." Stormbreeze hesitated mid step before he took off, giving Silentpaw a chance to process his words and start running herself.
(Did you know mute cats can still purr? But there purr is silent, they can't hiss, yowl, meow or growl but they can have a silent purr.)

Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“Well that’s a relief!” Shadepaw mused. “If I couldn’t have fun, I’d melt into a giant puddle of old mousebile.” She crouched down again, watching the small clouds drifting over the Moor. The cold bit down on her pelt, but thankfully it was getting a bit better today. She straightened back up, then looked up at her yellowycream mentor, and said: “Can we have a practice battle?” She meowed excitedly. Shadepaw was dying to try out her new moves. “Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?” She widened her eyes and tried to look as convincing as possible. Shadepaw worried that Buttercupbreeze might say no. The sky looked like it might start storming, but they had enough time. She hoped.
Buttercupbreeze let out a small chuckle.
"What? Are you trying to make me laugh till I die?" She asked in a teasing manner. With that she shift to stand straight. "Yes, we can practice battle. Remember, claws sheathed, we are not trying to kill each other." She informed her apprentice. Unlike what some may thing. The molly added to herself. She took a few steps back then flicked her tail. "You may have the first move." Politely she told Shadepaw. Truly she was wondering what her apprentice would try first she was very excited to do this what did sdhe have in plan. Buttercup braced herself to jump out of the way of an attack maybe duck under her apprentice and spin to abode a blow to the back or side. She didn't know what her apprentice had planned she'd just have to wait and see.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all