Thread: Secret Out
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Secret Out

Kestrelshade has a big secret: her second litter of kits didn’t simly run away and get lost, no she abandoned them on the Thunderpath because they reminded her of her deceased mate. Her first litter died in battle except [Apprentice aged cat who left the clans] who as far as Kestrelshade is concerned, is dead. She keeps this all a secret, what the clan thinks they know is that her mate got killed by a fox (true), and two of her apprentice-aged kits died in battle (true), and that one abandoned the clan (true), and that her youngest kits ran away from camp and they can’t find them (false). So she carries the burden of knowing she abandoned her own kits. Until one day, [kit 1], [kit 2], and [kit 3] arrive they see her at the border and ask to speak to Grousestar about who might be their mother as they’ve been living in Thunderclan and now are apprentices and their adoptive mother told them they were found by the thunderpath near Skyclan. She hisses and as she recognizes them tell them she’s their mother and that they need to keep quiet about who she is for her sake, before storming off. The rest is TBRP’D
Apprentice-aged child who left the clans- they can return later or whatever
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3
The three kits are her youngest litter and after the TBRP’D they can keep quiet or raise there voice about it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here