View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2023, 02:45 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default "I hate you with everything in my heart, But I love you even more" [Love finder.]

INTRODUCTION

Don't ask me why, but I just love wholesome love stories. Slow burns are agonizing but clearly have the best results. So, to let my Somewhat WCO-friendly intrusive thoughts take over, I made a Love plot using the cruelest and coldest cat I have so far...

And his name is...

THRIFTFALL

Clan, Gender, and Looks:

Thirftfall is a Windclan warrior. Currently 20-25 moons old. Thriftfall is all dark gray short-furred tom with leopard-like spots and dark blue eyes.

Personality And role:

Thirftfall is A coldhearted killer. Well, he was sort of dragged into that mess by his brothers. Despite his family being mentally insane, he's actually pretty sane. Still have the normal thoughts and feelings that a cat could have if they haven't killed anyone.

Overall, he screams "Coldhearted Male-chick with the deadly side eye."

More about his personality and role here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...93&postcount=7

HIS LOVER <3

Now, for the role that this whole finder is for! The lover role! (Honestly, can be a male or a female. Preferably a female. It would take longer for him to grow romantic feelings for a dude, but I'll 100% allow it!)

requirements:

-As much as a slow burn as possible, I would them actually to get to know each other before instantly becoming mates <3

- Enemy x Lover, Sun x Moon, Hater x Hated, Any type of ship is fine!

- Please be active, I would like roleplays to be common. I don't want their whole love story to be thrown away.

-Preferably in Windclan, but maybe another clan if I see fit.

THE FORM:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
(Opt) Ship Relation?:
Other info:
Mention: @Spookez.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁