View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:31 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

SOrry! What have I missed))

A she cat was lying in her den, her head back, coughing. Hallowstar realized that she was sick. Sadly, She knw she was close to her last life. She told her clan that she still had six more, but she didn't. She has lost seven of her lives. She only had two left. Wait, let me change that. She only had one. Hollowstars eyes glazed over and a little while later, she opened her eyes. "I have one life left.." She meowed. "Dovestar.. oh,... I need you so much.. Please help me through this. I need your guidence!" She whimpered. She got out of her den and staggered up the high rock, calling, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" She weezed. She looked so thin, her pelt sticking to her bones, her ears flat. Once the cats had assembled, Hallowstar looked down, trying to find Sandpaw. "Sandpaw, Come forwards." She called to her apprentice.
@Flameleaf

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; June 2nd, 2018 at 01:39 AM.