View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2023, 06:48 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Sunny Ice Training Session (Alt Skyclan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Key in the Tree View Post
(that’s good to know, also fair warning this will likely be my last rp with Suntree, I thought I had enough motivation to at least write a death scene for em but I’m struggling so much with this rp so I probably will not))

They glanced back to the training area to find Icepaw gone. They sniffed the air, having caught her scent, she was still nearby. Suntree snuck through the brush, staying low, slowly sneaking closer towards the whiff of scent they smelt from their apprentice.

Suntree wistfully made their way through the brush, being sure to watch their step as they followed the scent of Icepaw which floated through the air, they couldn’t track down her exact location with the scent but Suntree new the general direction their apprentice was in.

@RedLeif

//OK. WCO will lose a good person, and SkyClan will lose a good cat. I wish you well in life. May StarClan light your path.
Icepaw froze, ears pricked. Was that someone behind her? She tried scenting the air, but found nothing. Still, the hairs on her neck started to prick with the sense that she was being watched or followed. She was tempted to brush it off, but knew that she should trust her instincts. She set off in a new direction and started making big zigzags. She kept an eye on the way she had come. She stopped after a while and smelled again, to the same results. No matter, she would settle down and wait for Suntree to come to her.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch