View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:21 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

(Tansy with hyperactive kits is my fav, so thank you for her excitement!!)
Ah. So it was story time. Supposedly. According to Silverkit. Whom Tansyjaw did not consider a foremost authority on that subject, but who was? Goatscrunch? She'd heard his stories, and they were mostly complete nonsense. Absolute mousedung. Barely a moral to them. So maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give Silverkit a little instruction, set her straight a bit. Perhaps she should round up Sparkkit and Shockkit later as well. No, what was she thinking. She had no interest in a heart attack today, or ever, actually. There was no chance she was willingly going near THOSE hooligans.

Shuffling herself up into a sitting position, for better auditory effects and a little bit of intimidation factor, Tansyjaw mewed Ah, a story. I certainly have one of those! And did she EVER. No one had as much of a family history as they did without having quite a few stories on hand for inquisitive kittens. Once up on a time she began, in the age-old tradition of elders everywhere there was a young Thunderclan warrior. She was brave and strong, and always worked hard for her clan. A bit like herself, in her youth. But Silverkit didn't need to know that. Tansyjaw was content to keep her Thunderclan warrior anonymous. Forever, hopefully. The memory of what that Thunderclan warrior had done had finally faded, and it would stay that way if she had anything to say about it. @Amber2010