View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Professor Shinefang

Shinefang Clears his throat:

"Listen up, kitwits! Leafbare is coming and I'm an old fleabag. Now, I ain't about to go to Starclan until I'm good and ready, which will be never if I have anything to say about it! But since we often don't, I'm looking for 3 warriors to undergo a special training. I'll teach you how to use a few healing herbs to help with wounds. That way if anything happens to me, Skyclan isn't left with just some poor apprentice trying to start from scratch with no mentor. So hurry up and sign up already! Do I look like I'm getting any younger to you?!"

THIS IS NOT A APPLICATION FOR MED CAT APPRENTICE AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS RP WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THAT ROLE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. This application will be for a one time, special teaching RP in which Shinefang will teach 3 warriors (kits and apprentices need not apply) some basic, first aid grade herb knowledge. While generally, non-medicine cats aren't allowed to have knowledge of herbs or healing, the selected cats will have the chance to acquire what is essentially a warrior cats first aid certification and you may use that knowledge in RP's.

Form w/ link
Name:
Brief personality overview:
Why do they want to learn this?:
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy):

Form w/o
Name:
Appearance:
Brief personality overview:
Why do they want to learn this?:
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy):

Choosing date is November 25th, so get your apps in!

Last edited by Charmer; November 16th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.