View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:57 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Professor Shinefang

Name: Owlwing
Appearance: Owlwing is a skinny framed she-cat, slender even. She is a bit lithe, and thin, more for stealth and sneaking, than fighting, or for anything but stealth. Her legs are rather long, but rather thick, built for running, and sneaking in the dark. Her paw's are neat, and dainty, and are quite small. Her ears are quite fuzzy, pointy, and full of fluff in the inside of the ear. She isn't a very tall, nor small, about a medium height, 8"6 being the exact number. Owlwing's base color is a very snowy white, like a snowy owl, mainly the reasoning behind her name. With black marbled tabby stripes all over her head, body, legs, back, and stripes going down her tail. Her muzzle is quite sharp, but small, and a bit curved. Her fur isn't very long or fluffy either, and feel rough, and sometimes soft in different places, and a bit wiry. Owlwing's eyes are a bright golden amber yellow tint, with a hint of duck yellow in them as well.
Brief personality overview: caring, clever, quiet, skittish, cautious, speaks good with words.
Why do they want to learn this?: Owlwing tries to get out of conflict often, thus she doesn't really fight, so herb knowledge would be a good thing for her really.
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy): If I can think of one I'll put it.

Last edited by seasalt; November 18th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.