View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:29 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Character Biographies

WIP

Rose’Kit
Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?

✽❀✽

Name(s)-
Current name- Rose’Kit
Past names (if any)- Unknown
Future names- Rose’Paw, Rose’River

Basics-
Gender- Male, he/him
Clan- ThunderClan
Rank- Kit
Age- Three Moons

Specifics-
Gender at birth- Male
Formal Clan (if any)- N/A
Future Clan- To be Determined
Sexuality- Too young to know
Future Sexuality- Bisexual, no preference
Character Birthday- Springtime, April First

Other-
Disabilities/Disorders- N/A
Important Deformities- Scar across his face that causes eating issues and mild speech troubles
Social Life- Mildly unsuccessful
Extra- He will pick up more friends and enemies in his future as he adjusts to life

Personality-

Rosekit, a daredevil and party-animal, is the type who flies passed limits (unfortunately these limits often exist for good reason) and was born to have fun. With as much serious topics that have already crept their way into his life, you’d expect him to be at least decently serious when need be, but you’d expect wrong. Rosekit isn’t the giggle at the funeral, he’s the one who just won’t shut up and quit making jokes during the ceremony. He thinks that rules were made to be broken, and he runs around bending and snapping them wherever he goes. He’s a little careless, insensitive, and risky.

But he certainly has his strengths. As immature as he may seem, Rosekit is surprisingly clever. He’s quick-witted, allowing him to come back at rude comments immediately with his own. He’s confident and believes he can manage great things in his future, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get the greatest outcome for himself and his friends as he can. So how can his strengths affect others? Well, just like Rosekit can be a skilled bully, he can be a skilled friend. He’s incredibly loyal until you make yourself look too pathetic, and he’ll do anything to fend for you.

For important background information, Rosekit arrived to ThudnerClan as a formal kittypet, carried over by some mysterious figure, scarred. He’s alright now, but commenting on his lack of a known family will get you verbally attacked by his kit-screaming noises.

Appearance-

Rosekit is large for his age and as well-built as a kitten can be. His fur is long, thick, and fluffy. He is a russet and chocolate-brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes and a resting mischievous expression. There is a very noticeable wide scar that covers the bottom half of his face and jaw, particularly the left side.

Relationships-

~Spottedfire, soon-to-be Adoptive-Father (@willooowfeather)~
TBD

Character Creation Date- February 27, 2024

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 1st, 2024 at 06:44 AM.