Old October 18th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

William

So far they seemed...well they didn't dislike it, it was a good start. As they started to mingle he watched silently before letting out a long, dragged out, sigh. "As much as it must pain you all to hear. We wait. The Clans didn't build themselves within a night, and we cannot destroy them in a night either." a pause as amber eyes looked over the crowd. "Not like this, at least. Not yet. We ourselves need a structure first. Ants can only take down big foes due to their ability to coordinate with one another." he wasn't sure if that was a correct fact, but it sounded inspiring so he'd roll with it. "Right now, in the Clan's eyes we're nothing more than ants. So lets show them how scary we can be." a smirk.

The Tabby hopped down and began to walk around the front of the crowd, pacing more like. "They have Warriors. They have Leaders and Deputies...what is it we shall have? I'm open for suggestions, after all this is us building our future together." his bobbed tail twitched as he turned on his heels once more. Another casual lap. "Maybe. Hmm. Maybe we will have a total of 3 positions. Similar to their Warriors. Those who fight, those who guard...and perhaps those who...hmmm How about those who spy." oh yes, spies. He needed to know how they worked internally. How they functioned, how their cogs turned and ultimately what would tear them apart. "Perhaps even a group of those who will tend to wounds. Yes this all sounds nice. How do we feel about these positions, and what should they be called?"

William paused his pacing to look over his sea of followers. What was it, he should be called. Something itched in the back of his brain. He wasn't a leader, no, but he did enjoy commanding. Ah yes, speaking of bossing around, than came a food question. "We do need to rest, we'll be no good on aching paws. Food is a must, as is sleep. We can claim those tunnels below as our homes. Yes?"

Bumblebee looked at William, his brown eyes full of pride. Those stinky clan cats would be jealous! He voiced his agreement, saying, "Yes! Healers, Hunters, and Fighters! Maybe the spies could be Infiltrators? And you could be called Commander? Yes, that's good. I like that." he bounced on his toes, ready for what was next.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~