View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

@~WolfDen~ @Heartstruck @RedHead

Her mother's smile and word's instantly made her feel better. Nightkit returned the smile "okay..thank you.." she said "b-but you have to promise that you'll stay alive and well too!" she quickly added.
Eventually she turned to Wolfglare "thank you for helping us.." she said quietly, but loud enough for one to understand.

The young she-kit then looked around, instead of fighting she now saw cats helping each other, she saw Minkkit cheering up their mom, despite him having been just as scared as she was, and Wolfglare had protected them when they were separated from their mother.
She looked at her paws, thinking. All she had done was run around like a scared little kit. Sure she was a kit, but still. She looked around once more, before raising her head to look at their mother.
"mom...I promise that from now i'll try be braver, and..and i'll try to protect us too!"
She wasn't completely sure if she would be able to keep those promises, especially the first one, but she was atleast going to try to.

Last edited by Estelle; January 9th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.