View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( i’d kind of like to get this done as soon as possible so do you have any ideas on how this could be a quick, short battle ? ))

Goldenstar had to admit he was proud of himself for hitting Quillstreak, but didn’t linger on it. One of two things could be done here. One, he could just leave the warrior to flail, or, two, he could pin the tom down. The way that the tom was flailing made him jump onto the warrior, trying to hold him down, his eyes narrowed. It was hard holding down the equivalent of a giant moving ball of fluff, but he pretty much managed.

(( Sorry for shorter post, writer’s block ))
[ Quill could flail one paw that swipes Golden's throat? ]

Quillstreak felt something weigh him down and he decided that Goldenstar was attempting to pin him. In no way whatsoever would the RiverClan warrior let that happen! If it's possible, the younger tomcat tried flailing even faster and with more waves of his forepaws. Surely he would hit something, with the ShadowClan tom standing directly above him. Quillstreak's blue eyes were narrowed with concentration as he glared up at the older tom and his teeth were clenched in anger. He couldn't help but hiss coldly, ``ShadowClan will not win today.``