View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Story criticism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alright, it sure does. Now, you also said “You’ll be fine, darling. It’s probably just pregnancy sickness." As far as I'm aware, there is no such thing. If it is in the morning, I Believe the correct term is "Morning Sickness." Then again, in their Situation, I Doubt there is such a thing as morning.

And at the top of page 4, you Wrote: ”Well, now that i know that she isn’t married, I think I won’t listen to you. I also think Ciraynne can decide the people good enough for her by herself. I’m sure she can take care of herself without an overbearing brother who doesn’t let her live...”
You forgot to capitalize the I.
@Myik

Thank you for the criticism! I'll make sure to fix the pregnancy sickness thing, and the capitalization is just because i'm typing fast and google docs doesn't immediately chane it. I'm planning on going through and fixing it after I finish the story.

Myik, could you please elaborate on grammar errors? You don't need to quote the story or anything, but what you noticed would be nice so I can fix it. As for the romance story, I didn't really elaborate because if I did the story would be extra long haha ^^ . But I also had it shorter because I believe in the medieval era, around where this story is set, marriage was often rushed into and not prolonged. Some people wouldn't even meet and still get married. But I understand if you think it's rushed.

As for the brother, I'm planning on adding a bit of drama when he notices something's up with Alistair and then finds out they were engaged and Ciraynne is pregnant.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-