View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted flickered his ears as he padded into the Warriors' den. Nowadays, Cloverwhisker got too lazy to do anything. She became...hmmm what's the word? The tom could not pinpoint it, but he figured she needed to see Daypaw or something. She acted sick, and he did not like seeing her sick. The tom cautiously padded into the den, inhaling in the familiar scent of his mate. She was here alright. That was good. He tended to his warriors duties. He hunted, went on patrols, and did what any normal warrior would do. Since he didn't have an apprentice at the moment, the tom would lounge around, either sunning himself or talking to his friends. He haven't been able to hang around his best friend; Snakesnap. Everything had been going in a blur to him. Something he couldn't determine, but after seeing his mate? The tom felt at home, and he padded slowly up to her, a dead vole in his mouth. "I caught you something." He says through mumbled jaws, and set the prey down at her paws. "Why haven't you been doing your warrior duties lately? You can't just sit around here doing nothing, Cloverwhisker!" He scolded, lightly. Though she better have a good excuse as to why she haven't been working like all the other warriors. And, the weight she gained? How much food have she been stuffing into her maw?
She took a bite of the Cole and chewed it up, she swallowed and looked up at ColdhColdhearted. A wide smile spread across her maw. "Thank you Coldhearted!" She purred as she stood up. The small She cat sighed, how should she tell him? "I have a very good reason for not doing my duties as a warrior...It's because.." She hesitated, well she had to say it at one point "I'm pregnant.."