View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Hazel was wandering around the two-legs place, daydreaming, jumping on fences here and there, sneaking into other kittypets' gardens to greet them, or try some of the food their two-legs would give them, only to boast about her own two-legs if she judged the food to be inferior.
Today, the young she-cat had strayed away farther from her home than usual. If you asked her, she'd say she was just feeling up for an adventure, but the truth is her two-legs had come back home with a little one not long ago, and her once comfortable life had lost some of its appeal, and she couldn't stand spending one more disturbed nap in her own garden.
Trotting along the edge of the fences of some gardens she had never visited yet, she came to a stop as she heard a sound and saw a tom sitting on one of the fences, looking off in the distance, somewhat longingly, before he shook his head.
The tom's strange behavior had her interest piqued, though she debated wether or not talking to him would be a waste of her time.
She shrugged after coming to the conclusion that she had nothing better to do, and slowly approached the fence the tom was positioned on, and greeted him with a hearty "Hi there !"

(I wont be able to reply in nearly 24 hours, but I leave it here anyways ^^"(here's her bio : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel ) )