View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
1 because these are the only peeps I know that actually like rwby along with you. And if you want then sure you can start now if you want ^^ sorry
((...If we left it open, more people would have joined tho! Anyways, So just the average day in the Life of Ozpin...Got it.))

Ozpin Sighed, Setting his Mug down on his desk. He looked around his office, his eyes locking on the Clock. 9:18 AM. `Might as well go out, and take a walk around campus. And, Inspect hall 17c. After those rumors of a party, I should make sure there are no puke-stains in the rugs....` He though, Standing, and Grabbing his cane. His index finger flicked the lever on the handle, and it retracted into the handle, which he quickly pressed against a magnetic holster, which he had concealed his pocket. He Slowly Walked over to the Doors, and pulled them open, Nodding at his Secretary as he Walked past. He Walked into the Elevator, Before Turning around, and Pressing the ~Ground Floor~ Button. The Doors quickly closed, and the elevator Plummeted downwards. `3....2....1...` He Counted down the seconds in his head, the door opening as he reached Zero. He Swiftly Walked out, and Turned to his left, and started heading towards the Dormitories'.

((Map of Beacon can be Found Here!))