View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:02 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

──────────╮
Tom | He/him |
⚜The day was beautiful, something he most certainly couldn't pass up on. Beauty didn't last forever so it was his job to enjoy it while it lasted. Drifting across the clearing like a weightless cloud, the dappled tom let a haze of peace fog his mind. His aimless drifting brought him to a slow halt as he saw bundles of old moss piled at the entrance of the elders den. Hmmmm.... how curious... Someone must be doing a spring cleaning. Perhaps they needed assistance?

⚜Idly sauntering over, the dainty tom brushed his way inside; careful not too upset the delicate petals and flower bits that sparsely decorated his fur. Blue eyes, adjusting to the dim lighting, he tipped his head in surprise. How fascinating... This was the last cat he expected to see here. Lostspark. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Purring with amusement, he ventured further into the den, lightly clearing his throat as a way to alert her of his presence. No need to startle the poor thing.

"Lostspark," he murrowed "I see you finally took some well deserved time to yourself." looking around it appeared she had already removed everything by this point and fixed up the walls. "Hmmm... this is not the free time most would consider "cherishable", while it is rather kind of you, I'd imagine it's exhausting." sitting lightly he found his gaze fixed on the medicine cat. When was the last time he actually saw her relaxing, when was the last time he saw her not actively worrying about something... quite a beautiful sight.

⚜Not wanting to stare for too long he glanced around the den, " Hmmm, it may of been tedious but it is rather lovely in here now. Charming Lostspark, who knew a small den clean up would make it so much better?" Enjoying the amount of space, he decided he may of yammered too much. " Apologies darling... it seems I'm rambling. I get caught up on the little things too often. Anywho, do you require any extra assistance? I'd be more than honored to lend a paw to such a lovely lady." Looking back down at her, he smiled lightly, hoping that his offer and compliment didn't seem to potent. After all, his entire purpose of being here was to help.

⚜ @Rose

──────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; April 20th, 2024 at 03:11 AM.