View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: IDEA- The Four Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
So, I had an idea for a group of four sisters that were originally from the Dusk Syndicate and became loners after the battle. I will roleplay one as a character, but it depends on if anyone is interested.

The sisters would be named Antonella, Ariadne, Aloysia, and Avalon. Since the dissolution of the Dusk Syndicate, the four are angry. They are an inseparable family and decide to work together to weaken the clans one by one. They decide to work as mercenaries. Whether they get paid in pleasure, prey, or territory, they will enter a clan territory and kill a cat. Usually they would do this with the help of a clan cat employer, who would invite the victim on a patrol. From there, the sisters did their job. They will also kill any loners, kittypets, or rogues they are contracted to kill. If they need reinforcements, they will kidnap kits and raise them as another mercenary.

Now, I like this idea, but I'm not sure if anyone would want to apply for one of the sisters or want their cat killed by them. That's where you come in! Please vote above if you would be interested in applying or having them work for/kill your cat. Thanks! ^^
I'd apply for a sister <3