Old January 1st, 2018, 07:02 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Vortex's Forest ~ Open

~ a small oak forest located a little ways away from Clan territory ~

~ open to everyone ~

~ Vortex ~

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Vortex hopped off the log that he'd been sitting on a moment before, his patched Brian and white pelt sticking up slightly more than it usually was thanks to a crisp breeze that we blowing through the oak forest that the large cat called home. Stretching, he yawned, wincing slightly as the scars on his face stretched a bit. It didn't hurt physically, but the memories still hurt, and all the trouble it'd caused him. It still made life a little harder, especially since other cats were scared of him now. Nobody had any reason all to fear him, and he knew that. Or, no good reason anyways. The large, long furred tomcat shook his head and started padding off, leaves crunching under his large white paws as he went. Vortex didn't think that leaf-bare could be too far off now, though it was still only leaf-fall. He liked leaf-fall, except that it was too cold. He didn't exactly like cold that much, and preferred warmer, sunnier weather, like green-leaf. That was the loner's favorite reason, after all. He nodded to himself before starting off again, for he and gotten lost in thought and stopped. Perhaps he'd meet someone who might be willing to talk to him for a bit. That would make his day.

Last edited by doghouse; January 2nd, 2018 at 07:37 PM.