View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Vortex's Forest ~ Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Vortex whipped around when he heard a soft voice behind him, his heterochromatic blue hues widening slightly as he spotted the speaker. A young, thin looking blue-gray molly. His gaze softened, and the big tomcat shook his head at her. “Oh, hi there! I'm Vortex, and... no, but I can get some? It's really not a problem. There's plenty around here!” he said cheerfully, his words slightly muffled and some he seemed to have difficulty pronouncing. The fact that his lips were torn and actually missing, revealing his teeth and gums on that side of his muzzle, made speech difficulty. Without a second thought, then big brown and white loner turned around and bounded off, calling over his shoulder: “Stay right there! I'll be right back!” he told her, disappearing into the forest with long strides. It wasn't long before the scent of squirrel reached him, and Vortex froze, scanning his surroundings. Moments later, the former kittypet spotted the gray animal gnawing on a walnut a few fox-lengths away. He dropped into a crouch, stalking forward with practiced skill and deadly silence. Once close enough, the tomcat pounced. The squirrel didn't stand a chance, and he killed it with a well aimed blow to the spine. Picking up with creature in his jaws, thetomcat dashed back to where he'd left Raina, hoping the strange molly was still there.
Ashes slipped through the oak forest, full of trees. After a while she picked up the scent of a Vole, she crouched down studying were the scent came from. She finally spotted the Vole's spot and slowly crept over with all the skill she had learned sense she was a kit. She pounced upon the Vole, she dug into the neck with her blood covered claws, killing the rodent. She picked up the prey continuing her search for a camp for the night. She found a rock, cold, she could see her breath. She loved the cold, for some reason it made her fight and hunt better, she hopped onto the rock and began sharpening her claws, each claw skidded down the rock with a screech.

She noticed a scent, a strange scent, most likely the scent of two loners and a Squirrel. She followed the scent through the winter cold. She walked through a group of bushes and noticed a Tom-Cat with long hair with, his face covered in scars, he was big to, with his long hair, it made him look threatening, but Ashes was never threatened, she didn't fear a single thing about this cat, for all she knew he could be a Kitty-Pet. She really didn't care though, she just hoped this cat was friendly so she didn't have to waste her energy murdering another cat, plus she just wanted some shelter.
(BTW your character site for vortex doesn't work could you maybe describe what he looks like)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...shes+Biography

Last edited by Arieson; January 2nd, 2018 at 07:32 PM.