View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:49 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Vortex's Forest ~ Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieson View Post
Ashes slipped through the oak forest, full of trees. After a while she picked up the scent of a Vole, she crouched down studying were the scent came from. She finally spotted the Vole's spot and slowly crept over with all the skill she had learned sense she was a kit. She pounced upon the Vole, she dug into the neck with her blood covered claws, killing the rodent. She picked up the prey continuing her search for a camp for the night. She found a rock, cold, she could see her breath. She loved the cold, for some reason it made her fight and hunt better, she hopped onto the rock and began sharpening her claws, each claw skidded down the rock with a screech.

She noticed a scent, a strange scent, most likely the scent of two loners and a Squirrel. She followed the scent through the winter cold. She walked through a group of bushes and noticed a Tom-Cat with long hair with, his face covered in scars, he was big to, with his long hair, it made him look threatening, but Ashes was never threatened, she didn't fear a single thing about this cat, for all she knew he could be a Kitty-Pet. She really didn't care though, she just hoped this cat was friendly so she didn't have to waste her energy murdering another cat, plus she just wanted some shelter.
(BTW your character site for vortex doesn't work could you maybe describe what he looks like)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...shes+Biography
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Raina made herself comfortable, wrapping her tail around her paws, sitting up straight. She was a proper she-cat despite being a loner or a rogue. She politely asked for food instead of stealing it, she preferred not to fight. What a nice Tom. the Molly thought. Eventually the Tom returned with a squirrel in his jaws. "Oh thank you! You take first bite." Raina offered.
(I put the link above in the original post now.)

The burly tomcat looked at the much younger molly, barely more than a kit in his eyes. He shook his brown and white head quickly when the offered him first bite. Leaning over, he pushed the limp squirrel towards her with one paw, then settled back down again. “No, I couldn't!” he protested, tucking his brown and white paws under his chest and smiling at her warmly. She obviously needed it more than he did. Besides, he'd already eastern today, and really wasn't hungry. Suddenly he realized that he and Raina were in fact not alone anymore, and looked over his shoulder to see a scarred up dilute calico molly. His grin broadened instantly, and the hyper tom bounced up onto his paws and dipped his head to her. “Well hi there!” he purred enthusiastically, his tail waving back and forth behind him, expressing his happiness. It'd been awhile since he'd had even one cat go talk to. But two? This day was just getting better and better. He looked her over, not a hint of doubt crossed his gaze. He was overly trusting and naive, but oh so friendly and kind. The sort of cat who wouldn't hurt a soul, at least not intentionally.

Last edited by doghouse; January 4th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.