View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Vortex's Forest ~ Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

(I put the link above in the original post now.)

The burly tomcat looked at the much younger molly, barely more than a kit in his eyes. He shook his brown and white head quickly when the offered him first bite. Leaning over, he pushed the limp squirrel towards her with one paw, then settled back down again. “No, I couldn't!” he protested, tucking his brown and white paws under his chest and smiling at her warmly. She obviously needed it more than he did. Besides, he'd already eastern today, and really wasn't hungry. Suddenly he realized that he and Raina were in fact not alone anymore, and looked over his shoulder to see a scarred up dilute calico molly. His grin broadened instantly, and the hyper tom bounced up onto his paws and dipped his head to her. “Well hi there!” he purred enthusiastically, his tail waving back and forth behind him, expressing his happiness. It'd been awhile since he'd had even one cat go talk to. But two? This day was just getting better and better. He looked her over, not a hint of doubt crossed his gaze. He was overly trusting and naive, but oh so friendly and kind. The sort of cat who wouldn't hurt a soul, at least not intentionally.
@Arieson
Raina turned to look at the other cat that had just entered. She took a bite out of the squirrel then pushed it towards the She-cat. "Share. My name's Raina..." As the two she-cats chewed up the squirrel, Raina decided to get to know Vortex a little better. "So, how long have you been living in this forest? "