View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Vortex's Forest ~ Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Vortex looked back at Raina when she spoke to him again, his mismatched blue gaze full f warmth as he gazed at the young molly. “Quite a few moons now. So, why are you out here all alone, hmmm?” he responded cheerfully, though a hint if worry laced his tone now as he looked at the thin cat. He yawned slightly as he finished speaking, then carefully laid down on his side with his head and shoulders propped up so that he could rest a bit and talk to them at the same time. He was a little tired from chasing after that squirrel, and simply because it was getting late, and would start getting dark quite soon actually.
@Arieson
Raina shook moss and leaves from her fur and began to groom herself. She shrugged then answered "I used to be part of a clan. I had family I loved. I had a cat I fell in love with...but we both realised that loving eachother wasn't for us. I found my sexuality and I ran away. Now I'm here. The story sounds good enough as it is. I won't go into detail..." The blue-grey Molly grunted, clearly not eager to discuss her past. She then turned to the other she-cat. "Sorry, I never asked your name but, what about your origins?"