View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Upon seeing the other feline, Obsidian shifted his weight for a moment before he decided to approach. This was a conversation that had been coming for a little while, and it was something that he felt needed to be addressed. Whether or not Jinx wanted to deal with it, well, that was up to her. He was going to state his business whether she wanted to hear it or not. ”Hello.” His voice was calm (as calm as could be expected) as he quickly scanned over her and the area around her. She hadn’t been taking his prey (from his storage, anyways) or really taking up any room at all. ”You’ve been here for a while. I wasn’t with the Syndicate cats long, but I didn’t think any of you would want to settle down again.” It wasn’t a great start, but it was at least somewhat of a conversation starter. Obsidian had never been good at easing into things, and here he was again, feeling like he was just… messing it up. Oh well, he’d figure it out along the way.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.