View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Just as I thought. The tom muttered a curse under his breath, his tail twitching back and forth as he avoided looking at her. ”Oh, for-” Quickly cutting himself off, Obsidian eventually returned his gaze to Jinx, although he refused to meet her eyes. ”You’re well-behaved for a Syndicate cat. You haven’t stolen my prey… yet, and you don’t take up much room.” Why wasn’t he getting to the point already? This was so unlike him. Doing favors wasn’t like Obsidian either, which was why he thought he might have fit in at the Syndicate. ”Look, point is, I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t be allowed to stay. For a few more days, at least.” At some point, he was going to have to tell her it was time to go. It was his territory, and he would need his land back. But today… and the next few days… would not be like that.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.