View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

"I wasn't raised as a deranged Syndicate cat, that's why," she half-muttered. She took those words as more of an insult than anything, but she wouldn't dwell on it for long. After all, that was the past and that's where it would stay. She simply blinked as the tom continued to speak, seemingly enough, he seemed at a loss for words. Not something she caught often from him since he was so quick to snap at others. At least, she thought so. "Well I appreciate the offer," she spoke calmly, her tail tip twitching. "It's good to know my presence isn't resented here," she finished, giving him a small nod.
Obsidian’s expression changed a little at her words, but he chose not to comment on them. It was probably best if he left the past alone, anyways. There was a lot of shame and disappointment mixed up with his own past, and he wasn’t planning on going to dig it all back up. His muscles tensed just a little more as he watched Jinx’s tail tip (he was used to seeing other cats start twitching their tails when they were preparing for an attack, or irritated) but he remained still as she spoke to him. “It’s tolerated.” Obsidian’s words came out harsher than he intended them to, but his moment of “kindness” was over at this point. It was better for him to be like this. He wasn’t a good cat (despite what Calia might have believed about him) and he shouldn’t act like he was one.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.