View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

"Tolerated, but not resented," she commented back with a smirk. It appeared he tried to find a way around what she said, but it backfired. "Do you like the solitude? Or do you get lonely sometimes?" she inquired, the sudden question just coming from her mouth without a second thought. Her ears perked in his direction to await a response, provided that he gave her one. "Not to be budge into your personal life, but it's not like a whole group of cats are listening, it's just me," she finished, hoping that would maybe get him to talk.
Obsidian opened his mouth to argue, but then thought better of it. True, he didn’t resent Jinx - at least she wasn’t more of a burden than he’d thought she would be at first. ”I like being alone.” He’d already pushed away any disappointment that came with cats leaving his life, and so loneliness (if there was any) was hard to find in his hardened heart. He missed Calia, at least a little bit, but even her leaving would be just a faded memory soon. ”What about you? Coming from the Dusk Syndicate and all.” Obsidian had only been a part of the Syndicate for a few moons, not long enough to get to know anyone and certainly not long enough for him to become attached to it at all. It had been a while since he had had an actual conversation with anyone other than Calia. Everything he said felt weird and unnatural… but he supposed it was a start.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.