View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

Jinx blinked a once, nodding a little at his response. She could respect that, a group of cats wasn't everyone's thing. She's met plenty of happy lonely cats. At his question, she decided it would be interesting to see his reaction. "I came from ShadowClan first," she started, looking down for a moment. "ShadowClan first then I went to the Dusk Syndicate," she spoke, her tail flicking a few times. "I'm not sure how much you knew about the clans, but I was Blazingnight's apprentice before she was slaughtered," she spoke bitterly, resenting the clans since that day. Her orbs shifted back up towards Obsidian, looking for a reaction. Not many knew of her clan history just because she got a lot of back-lash from it. From who she was associated with.
ShadowClan. Calia had told him some things about the Clans, not much, but at least a few things… from what he had heard, Obsidian thought they were a nice place. He’d heard more about them in the Dusk Syndicate as well. They weren’t exactly his type of place, but they had sounded… good. She’d wanted him to go there instead of the Dusk Syndicate. Maybe, if he had, he would still be there. Living there, surrounded by other cats in his uncomfortable state rather than being alone once more. ”Huh. And you left ShadowClan after your…” He paused, trying to think of the word that he had heard before. ”...mentor was killed?” He knew apprentices and mentors had a pretty strong bond, but he hadn’t heard great things about Blazingnight. Well, a few good things, but they were all mixed rumors. Obsidian didn’t have an opinion on it. It hadn’t been his fight, so he didn’t need to get involved.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.