View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ✵ Daypaw, Try To Have Stars In Your Eyes.

name: Sugarkit (I'm going to be posting his ceremony in a bit
Appearance: Sugarkit is a short, snowy white tom with stunning, emerald green orbs. He has black ears, black paw tips, a black muzzle, and a black tail tip. His legs have caramel brown leggings that stop at his elbow/knees(?). His fur is short, fluffy, and soft to the touch, making him look much larger than he actually is.
Personality: Sugarkit is a stubborn tom who makes his own decisions and sticks with them. He is an independent and rebellious tom who hates being told what to do and often times dives right I tom something without thinking about the outcomes. He is assertive, cocky, and can Ben very determined once he's set a goal in his sights, and he will stop at nothing to assure that he will achieve it and he'll never give up, no matter how stupid or impossible it sounds. Sugarkit is a witty and clever tom who uses that as an advantage, he is not opposed to playing ticks on others to get what he wants, and often times it only takes him a few seconds to plot his schemes. He can be considered a brute and is hot headed, often times lashing out at those near him if they say something I'll about himself or any one of his family members. He fights without question with anyone who picks a fight with him and doesn't hold back, no matter who they may be. Although it's not oubvious Sugarkit is kind and immensely selfless, he would never be playing tricks on people if they minded their own business and or if they were nice to his family. He doesn't care for other people's opinions about him and brushes them off as though their nothing, but the moment some Ill insult leaves the mouth of another he'll beat them up and make them apologize afterwards. He has his own way of showing his kindness. He also treats everyone equally, he believes that since everyone's the same species, there's no higher ups or lowly cats. He gives everyone an equal opportunity to either become his friend, or become his enemy, there's no inbetween.
role wanted: friend one or two
other: wolfy

Name: ivymask
role wanted: starclan cat
other: @woly finished

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 24th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.