Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
Name- Leopardblaze
Age- 24moons
Rank-Deputy if possible if not warrior
Clan- Thunderclan
Role- main caracter
Personality- Brave,smart,kind
Detailed description or photo- She is a golden she-cat with a bright orange backsripe creamy white paws chest and tail tip and aqua eyes
Relationships-none atm
Backstory- As a kit she was in a fox attack and almost lost her vision on one eye and her parents never cared for her so she was in the medicine cats den for almost all of her kit hood they thought her to be the best cat she could be so all through her apprenticeship she was doing every thing she could with led to almost losing half of her tail in a fight with windclan, she managed that and almost died with hunger when her clan banished her for a moon in leaf bear when she was accused for giving their secrets to one of the other clans. When they realized it wasn't her they sent a search party to find her, and when they did they found her frozen almost dead in the snow so they carried her back and was restored to full health 1 moon later. Finally she became a warrior being bulled because a apprentice she trained with spread roomers that she was part kitty pet and one of the apprentices put death berrys in her prey that almost killed her but the medicine cat noticed and she was healed once again a before they let her go they decided if she could manege being a warrior despite all she went through she over heard them and convinced them that she was capable of being a warrior.
Importance-She will notice things other cats didn't and show them that some cats that are belived to be good are not
Mention me- @Goldenmask
Accepted