View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Hunting! No - fighting! No - I can't decide!" Lightpaw narrowed her eyes in thought. Which would be more useful? Fighting will protect the Clan, but how often do Clans attack other Clans? Hunting will provide food for everyone... She looked up at Arrowheart. "Hunting. I wanna go hunting!" || Burstpaw glared at his sister. But I can't fight! I'm just an apprentice, and certainly not one that can claw and scratch! Her white fur was fluffed up with excitement, her eyes open wide, and he knew couldn't spoil her moment. "I guess fighting couldn't be so bad..." He murmured, finally glancing up at Flammingarrow.
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~