Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The fiery she-cat smirked, looking at the Thunderclan tom with a twitch of amusement showing in her whiskers as he noted right away that she had, indeed, called him a mouse-brain without much hesitation in the warrior’s actions. “Well, perhaps I wouldn't call you that if I knew your name, stranger.” Wildfire mentioned, chuckling lightly as she could see the amusement in his stance, despite the offended tone from before. “If it makes you feel better, you have permission to call me a fish-breath.” She offered, her tail swaying behind her as it hung loosely off the branch that she was perched on. She looked at the tom for a moment, finding him rather entertaining and silly to be around. Most of the males in Riverclan were either settled down with a mate and kittens or a total fox-hearted jerk. Of course, all the females besides her jumped to the chance and took all the nice males. To be honest, she was surprised that her brother didn't have a mate yet, always being so charming in she-cat’s eyes. A simple thought about this made her want to throw-up, despising her older brother. However, the grunting tone of the male next to her brought her back to their further conversation. “Oh? But I thought I already had pushed them since the moment you caught me up here.” Wildfire teased him with a sparkle in her amber-hued eyes, a small laugh coming from her when she heard his next remark. “Oh, I'm so scared.” She said, rolling her eyes before taking a moment to be serious, “But yeah, I believe you on that, don't worry. No funny business from this dame. You have my word on that.” Wildfire claimed, placing a paw on her chest to assure herself to him, though what he said after this made her simply smile after giving a slight huff. “If you personally knew me or were in Riverclan, you would know that I'm not known for making the very best decisions for my own gain.” She said, her smile faltering as she looked off into the forest, “It seems to be the only thing that lets me stand out among the crowd.” There was a moment of silence from the she-cat before she shook her head, turning back to the tom that accompanied her. “It is quite the tragedy.” She said, looking up to the sky that peeked through the tree leaves above them, “May Starclan have mercy on Shadowclan for what they've endured lately.” Wildfire mentioned, thoughtful towards their rival clan for a few seconds. They were all in this together, but sadly, not many cats were willing to accept that. As the young warrior listened to the tom tell her of his worries for a friend that stayed in her camp, she nodded, thinking for a moment. “The name does sound familiar.. I don't know them personally though, unfortunately.” Wildfire expressed, her ears flicking as this tom seemed to show clear affection towards this Desertpelt character. “I'll see what I can do.” She said, a soft smile resting on her muzzle. She was a lot of things - annoying, adventurous, bold and even reckless - but she was not heartless. “This she-cat must mean quite a lot to you,” Wildfire mentioned, serious and sincere, rather than playful like before, “She is lucky to have found a tom as caring as you towards her.”

Tigerbreeze felt that he was being played with. Like a game. Yet, he was far from being a broken toy. ''So, this is how you plan on getting my name, eh?'' Tigerbreeze regretted those words. They came off too flirty. A bit too strong. Clearing his throat, the tom glance at her quickly, keeping his tail wrapped tightly along the branch to support himself whenever he leaned too far into her. The tom knew how to keep himself balanced. As an apprentice, he was rather smooth more than anything. Well, until he met Desertpelt. He had to remain faithful to her - had to. No exceptions. Though, he couldn't stop the purr that was dancing in his throat. ''How about you just call me - Handsome? Charming?'' Anything better than Mousebrained, he believe. She made it sound like he were slow. Or, insane. Tigerbreeze was pretty sure that he was sane. And, smart. Well, not super smart. Average intelligence smart. In other words - he was smart enough. ''Pee-eww!'' He cringed. Fish...breath, really? ''Eh, it sounds too outdated, if you ask me.'' His claws dug further into the branch, itching to start moving soon. ''Along with otterfish, Otter-breaths, anything relating to fish. I would love to know your name though.'' His whiskers twitched with delight. ''Then, maybe you can get mine. If you be good.'' For a second his tail unwrapped from the branch, lashing in the air with attached happiness clearly displayed in his expression. The molly wasn't so bad, he came to this agreement after a while of over-welcoming her stay. She should be leaving now before anyone seen them around here. ''I'll chase you out this tree right now. You want that?'' He glared at her, a daring challenge. Boy, would he run after her effortlessly without a knack of exhaustion in his bones. Upon her next words, he growled playfully. ''Alright, that's - '' then, she continued, making the tom huffed his response. Wasn't she filled with joys? Tigerbreeze found himself rolling his eyes to the sky. ''If you get caught, you blame them on your bad decisions,'' He rolled about, snickering. The tom climbed back onto a branch higher. It was much sturdier and able to support his weight. He sprawled on it, rolling onto his back, and flicked his gaze to get a good look at the molly. ''After all, thunderclan is very understanding that Riverclan isn't...that smart of a clan, eh?'' The edges of his maw etched into a brilliant smirk. It was nothing wrong with being different. Ordinary was so...boring. Bland. Simple. Tigerbreeze personally liked being different from others. More outspoken and boisterous. The Tom lounged on the higher branch, being able to see the auburn pelted feline below him. His paw dangled about, one of his claws carelessly out and he laid his head on the crook of his arm. When things became quiet between them for a moment, Tigerbreeze took a moment to analyze this Molly. What exactly was her deal? Obviously, she didn't look like she would cause a ruckus. Her moves were silent, and all she wanted to do was relax. The funny part about that was - when did a Riverclan cat know how to climb trees? It was like a Thunderclanner knowing how to swim. By all means, Tigerbreeze knew nothing. Absolutely nothing about swimming. He stayed away from the water. Even the shallow end scared him out his wits. Hm, maybe she was different? Not like the rest, and chose to follow the path less taken. Tigerbreeze blinked his eyes, her words appearing more clearer to his distracted mind. “Oh, uh, yeah!” He only prayed to Starclan that she hadn't noticed he was staring at her. Let alone, thinking how alien she behaved. Moving onto Shadowclan, the Tom was pretty sure their leader had everything covered. Shadowclan was a great clan! He only thought this because his beloved resided her. The Tom’s ears perked when the she cat said that Desertpelt’s name sounded familiar. This made his head pop up and he wiggled his nose. Hopefully...though she said she didn't recall her. He flattened his ears for a moment and frowned. “Ah, it's alright. I shouldn't be too worried about her anyway. That's clinginess - I am not clingy.” The Tom lifted his muzzle in a snobby manner, snorting. That was not how Tigerbreeze rolled. It was evident that he cared a lot, but he felt that if he cared too much...then, he might as well be known as someone who is weak. One with his kind of ego? It was not up for debate. Tigerbreeze was a Tom. He was supposed to act tough and unnerved by most - “Just keep an eye out for her please...she has a...bad scar on her face. You shouldn't miss her.” His voice was low, silent. As if someone else would be able to hear him. He didn't need other Thunderclanner to be nosy in his business. Yeah, he was in love with a Shadowclan Molly! Who cared!? He should be able to love who he wanted to love! Stupid warrior code setting boundaries on loyalty and love...it made the Tom angry, but this anger he buried down and simply relaxed with this Molly he dubbed as a friend. He turned over to lie on his back, to allow the sun to filter through the trees and glow onto his belly fur. “Yeah…” he heard her words. One of his claws had latched onto a a bent twig, and he tugged at it to pull it off. Now, Tigerbreeze was a flirt. But, he wasn't mushy. He was not going to tell this she cat that Desertpelt was his entire world, that he was living and breathing because he had faith they would be together. That she was constantly on his mind, day and night. That whenever he was around her, they were the only two that existed. That they were trying to be together...even if it doesn't work out. That it will shatter his heart into microscopic pieces. Why would he tell her all this? To be honest, he felt lucky to have Desertpelt in his life than the other way around. “Aw, why you say that, now? Don't you have a special seal back in River?” Slightly, he turned his head, mainly his eyes to stare at the fiery Molly. She was a very pretty Molly. It was hard to tell if she had someone who had a glad eye on her.