View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@2018 Okapi

"A-all Juniperpaw w-will do is t-tell me to get d=dry and warm up," Firehawk said. "T-there's no herbs to cure being cold, and it's not like I'm sick! Experienced o-or not, it's not worth paying her a visit. I w-will if it goes beyond just a chill." Right now, Juniperpaw had more important things to worry about. "Don't be," he responded lightly. "There's no need to apologize. Thank you for the o-offer, though!" It was quite nice of Cloudsky to propose getting Iceflower for him, but Firehawk already knew she'd be in the warmth of the warriors' den. In their shared nest. Waiting for him. "I-I suppose I'll catch you on another patrol, preferably in warmer weather."
Cloudsky nodded,” Alright.” She meowed, but fully intended to see him make it into the den.” She meowed. She knew she sounded like a nucense, but she wanted to ensure that he made it to the den safety, but ofcourse...she’d let his mate Iceflower handle him. She braced herself for him to fall or whatever horrible effects.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here