View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw padded after Rowanflower. He felt awkward, staring in amazement at the cave. He didn’t exactly know why he was so surprised, but it was just amazing to know he would come here now. He was an apprentince! He could do these kinds of things now! “Y-Yeah,” He stammered, looking at the cave. He didn’t know why Rowanflower would ask that, he hadn’t had any apprentince before now, so how would he have come here before? He could have maybe come when he was a kit, but that wasn’t the case with him. He had been obedient, staying in the nursery most of the time. But now he didn't have to worry about getting in trouble, so he could do as he pleased. He sat down across from Rowan, hoping that was what he was supposed to do. “So what are we doing?” he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Rowanflower swept her tail around her paws and tilted her head to the side in embarrassment. Mousebrain. she shook her head but her eyes returned to their usual cheery brightness as she stiffened up. “Well, battle training! I think it’s important with all the- close encounters recently” she said curtly trying to sugar coat the fact basically four of the five clans seemed to be spent on anger and there’s already been a battle. There was never a time where you couldn’t be over prepared and honestly she couldn’t stand having to loose rosepaw due to missed training days. “Look, I’m going to tell you this once. You don’t take on warriors, senior warriors, leaders, deputies or even queens, only apprentices and that’s it. You hear me? I don’t want you getting hurt” she said sternly eyes darkening a little bit. This wasn’t her first battle oh no, not at all since her long scar up the side of her throat and multiple along her arms and belly proved her experience with battles. The scar began to itch as the she cat thought about foxfur. the she cat had wanted to serve the dark forest during the evil era and once liberation began... the white and ginger spotted deputy gave her head a shake to dismiss the thoughts. she glanced over at her apprentice to see he had received the message

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord