View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Rowanflower swept her tail around her paws and tilted her head to the side in embarrassment. Mousebrain. she shook her head but her eyes returned to their usual cheery brightness as she stiffened up. “Well, battle training! I think it’s important with all the- close encounters recently” she said curtly trying to sugar coat the fact basically four of the five clans seemed to be spent on anger and there’s already been a battle. There was never a time where you couldn’t be over prepared and honestly she couldn’t stand having to loose rosepaw due to missed training days. “Look, I’m going to tell you this once. You don’t take on warriors, senior warriors, leaders, deputies or even queens, only apprentices and that’s it. You hear me? I don’t want you getting hurt” she said sternly eyes darkening a little bit. This wasn’t her first battle oh no, not at all since her long scar up the side of her throat and multiple along her arms and belly proved her experience with battles. The scar began to itch as the she cat thought about foxfur. the she cat had wanted to serve the dark forest during the evil era and once liberation began... the white and ginger spotted deputy gave her head a shake to dismiss the thoughts. she glanced over at her apprentice to see he had received the message

Rosepaw quietly watched his mentor, unsure of what she was going to say. He was scared he had said something wrong, and now he was in trouble for it. He nodded as Rowan spoke,unsure of what to say, slightly chilled that there were battles. Of course, he had heard about this, but he hadn’t known he would actually be fighting until now. “But what if they attack me?” he asked in a small voice, trying not to think about battles. He had never been good with arguments, and now that he was out of the nursery, it only seemed to have gotten worse. There were stories, but now he was living those tales. He quietly sat there for a few moments, unsure over what the next course of action should be. “Anyways, what are you teaching me?” he asked, “I mean, I know you’re teaching me battle moves, but what kind of battle moves?” he asked, awkward trying to word what he wanted to say correctly, an awkward smile on his face.