View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw quietly watched his mentor, unsure of what she was going to say. He was scared he had said something wrong, and now he was in trouble for it. He nodded as Rowan spoke,unsure of what to say, slightly chilled that there were battles. Of course, he had heard about this, but he hadn’t known he would actually be fighting until now. “But what if they attack me?” he asked in a small voice, trying not to think about battles. He had never been good with arguments, and now that he was out of the nursery, it only seemed to have gotten worse. There were stories, but now he was living those tales. He quietly sat there for a few moments, unsure over what the next course of action should be. “Anyways, what are you teaching me?” he asked, “I mean, I know you’re teaching me battle moves, but what kind of battle moves?” he asked, awkward trying to word what he wanted to say correctly, an awkward smile on his face.

She flicked an ear “land a hard enough hit and run like your legs ce depends on it, cause one day you’ll face cats who fight unfairly” she said lashing her tail before standing back up and shaking off the sand which had worked its way into her fur. “I thought we could start with a pretty advanced move” shesaud admittedly before walking towards the cave wall. She paused lifting her paw and probing the wall a few times than setting her paw back down and turned towards the smaller tom. “It requires agility but it’s good for close contact battle” she said turned towards the wall but still looking over her shoulder at him. The move would take time to master and in fact a longer time to actually do it in the first place. It required stamina and agility and endurance just to continue trying. It had come easy to her due to her size but she wasn’t so sure rosepaw was as small as her then. She flicked an ear running through the move mentally. Run at the target, jump, twist mid air and from than you spring back off the rock, tree or target. “there are two ways of doing this, the simpler way or the advanced way, I’ll leave it up to you which one you wanna try”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord