View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:02 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw listened to Rowan, nodding every so slightly to show he was listening, and hadn’t fallen asleep. He stood up when his mentor stood up, backing away a bit to give her space. While Rowan’s explanation shouldn’t have gotten him so worked up, maybe it was even supposed to get him excited! However, he was anxious as hell now. He didn’t want to have to deal with an advanced move when he knew he could barely stand in the right position to catch a fish! But he knew this all had some sort of reason behind it. Rose knew that other clans were going to be more hostile to them, and while he personally didn’t like that, he knew that knowing the battles moves was important. Taking a deep breath in, He quietly listened, before he was left with the question of what he wanted to do. Simple or advanced? Simple or advanced. He didn’t know what to say. However, he found “Ad...Advanced?” sliding out from between his jaws before he could think of anything else, quietly looking at Rowanflower.

She secretly wished he hadn’t chosen the advanced, why had she even said it? She shook her head and waved her tail. ”Ambituous?” she mused licking her chest before turning to the rock wall of the cave. “I don’t expect you to get it the first time, I didn’t, but once you get it right it’s easy from there” she said with a dip of her head. She would have to try this whole thing again if she where to teach it since she hadn’t had a chance to practices her moves lately. She stepped back a few times examining the distance between her and the wall. She padded forward one step and marked a line in the sand and stepped back to where she was before. First she stretched digging her claws into the sand and putting her hips up into the air before standing back up to her full height. “Don’t laughaf me of a don’t get it” she chuckled her ears angling towards him before dropping to a crouch. Than she burst into a shirt sprint until she was one tail length between the wall, bunching her hind legs she sprang at the wall and mid air turned her body horizontal hitting the wall with her paws and crouching as she milked the momentum than sprang back off the wall and than shakily landing in the dust by the line. Panting she sat down and breathed deeply shutting her eyes and blinking them back open turning her head to rosepaw. “This line, this is supposed to be your enemy cat, it’s a way to turn the tables so quickly and knock them down, so technically there’s supposed to be a cat there but I’m a little to big and I don’t wanna hurt you”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord