View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She secretly wished he hadn’t chosen the advanced, why had she even said it? She shook her head and waved her tail. ”Ambituous?” she mused licking her chest before turning to the rock wall of the cave. “I don’t expect you to get it the first time, I didn’t, but once you get it right it’s easy from there” she said with a dip of her head. She would have to try this whole thing again if she where to teach it since she hadn’t had a chance to practices her moves lately. She stepped back a few times examining the distance between her and the wall. She padded forward one step and marked a line in the sand and stepped back to where she was before. First she stretched digging her claws into the sand and putting her hips up into the air before standing back up to her full height. “Don’t laughaf me of a don’t get it” she chuckled her ears angling towards him before dropping to a crouch. Than she burst into a shirt sprint until she was one tail length between the wall, bunching her hind legs she sprang at the wall and mid air turned her body horizontal hitting the wall with her paws and crouching as she milked the momentum than sprang back off the wall and than shakily landing in the dust by the line. Panting she sat down and breathed deeply shutting her eyes and blinking them back open turning her head to rosepaw. “This line, this is supposed to be your enemy cat, it’s a way to turn the tables so quickly and knock them down, so technically there’s supposed to be a cat there but I’m a little to big and I don’t wanna hurt you”

Rosepaw could sense how his mentor hadn’t originally wanted to do it, and a surge of regret sprung to life in him. He had just wanted to seem not as scared as he was! In the end that hadn’t really worked out for him. Forcing himself to awkwardly nod, watching Rowan. It had all happened so fast, he staggered back from surprise. Yes, he hadn’t been hit, but he was still shocked either way. That seemed like how one was supposed to do that, but he didn’t know for sure. Rowan seemed like she knew she had done it right, so Rose was now trying to put it all together in his mind. He had to collect himself when he realized that he was gaping, his eyes wide with astonishment. Now he did regret asking for the advanced one, trying his best to replay the motion in his mind.

(( sorry for it being so short ))