View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:33 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Nightwhisker stopped and turned around to Rainpaw.
Rainpaw observed him calmly, ready to take in every word he would hear.
"So, let's just begin with seeing your current abilities. Then we will know how to train you in the way that is best for you." Nightwhisker meowed.
"Have you seen any of the other apprentices or warriors fight before or fought with them?" He continued. "I know that I haven't taught you anything, but it would be good if I knew what level you are on." He added.
Rainpaw thoughtfully looked to the side, thinking. After a moment, he shook his head slightly. "Just play-fighting."Rainpaw responded. Maybe I should have taguht him this before I continued with advanced hunting? But he was too good at hunting to wait, and then the time left went to chores... "Okay, that's fine."Nightwhisker assured him. "Then, just try to attack me once, so I see what instincts you have."He told him. Rainpaw nodded slightly, and then backed a few steps and crouched, focusing his eyes on Nightwhiskers back. It was clear what he was about to do. When Rainpaw jumped, Nightwhisker avoided him easily and then jumped on Rainpaws back to stop him from getting up after the jump. Rainpaw gave a meow of defeat, and Nightwhisker got off.
"Well..."Nightwhisker began. Where do I start?