View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 01:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Rise and Fall of life.

@blue jellie @Snake @Liekki @Tazzy @Echofall @Twilight @FadingEchoes @Okapi @PhantomRiderYT @Edmia @Duskflight

Finally figured out a way to do this. But first I'll put up current ages.
Okay Tigerkit(fur), Twanykit, Kit 6 and Littlekit(lion) should all be 30 moons old, Kit 8 and Kit 9 should be 15 moons old and Tigerkit, Leafkit and Fidgetkit should be 3 moons. Then One-eye should be 60 moons old considering she was 30 when she had her second litter. I made a few tweaks to have Fidget, Tiger and Lead still kits since I want One-eye to still have kits in the nursery.
I'm currently RPing Littlelion at his current age, 30 moons. For the plot as I said last time I will make a thread Labeled, Rise and Fall of life (Roleplay). There we can RP the highlights of the story, like The fight between her parents causing her Mother to leave the Clans, The time she spent with her first litter, their death ect.
Liekki I doubt this will fit with Blossom story, sorry for the inconvenience this plot was a bit of a tester to get a hold of things and is quite confusing. If you agree I can take Blossom out of the list of cats.
Any questions?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all