View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He nodded and took a deep breath before kneeling on his paws and touching he moon stone. It was cold and damp. The floor was cold on his paws and he shivered slightly. He was about to doze off when he heard a snarl. ( @Undercover you want her to get attacked?)
(Sure)
Tumblecloud walked quickly down the dank tunnel, using her whiskers to guide her. The female's eyes narrowed against the moonlight that illuminated the stone as it fell through a shaft in the roof. No matter how many times she saw it, the brilliance still dazzled her. As Tumblecloud settled down to press her small nose against the stone, a snarl interrupted the familiar process. Whipping around, fur on end, the female medicine cat's eyes widened. What was a fox doing here?! Had it tracked them?! Backing up next to Poisonshatter, the she-cat unsheathed her claws. They were cornered by the russet creature, and she knew that their was no way to escape except back the way the young had come. She would fight beside her soon-to-be-leader despite her pledge taken when she became a medicine cat to stay out of fights. She couldn't let him face the animal alone!